Application for Employment | Background Check | Driving Record
Olympic Ambulance is a growing and progressive company; we offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and numerous training opportunities. Come join our team of dedicated professionals to enjoy the following benefits as well as a rewarding career opportunity!
- Flexible Hours – Part time employees enjoy flexible working hours and schedules.
- Training – Extensive new hire training, as well as continuing education classes and in-house training throughout the year.
- Medical – Full time employees enjoy employer paid medical coverage with coverage available for the entire family.
- Dental – Affordable dental coverage is available for full time employees and their families.
- Vision – Exceptional vision coverage is included with the employer paid medical benefits.
- PTO – Generous paid time off available for full time employees.
Olympic Ambulance requires a criminal background investigation be done on all Wheelchair Van Drivers, EMTs, Paramedics, and Nurses. If the State of Washington is your primary place of residence you may order your criminal background check.
If you are applying from out of state, please contact your local State Patrol or courthouse for information on how to obtain a criminal background check to submit with your application.
Employees or applicants under 21 years of age cannot have any moving violations on their driving record. Employees or applicants over 21 cannot have more than one moving violation on their driving record for any 36-month period.
Find out how to request a copy of your driving record from the Washington State Department of Licensing.